Friday, May 29, 2009

"Last Chance" List Contest

It's that time of year. On June 1st, Stampin' Up! will be releasing their "Last Chance" list, formerly known as the "Retiring List". As a demonstrator, I get the privilege of knowing the list of stamp sets that will no longer be available for sale as of July 1st. This will include the In Colours as well.

So....this brings me to my CONTEST!!!

Please e-mail me at meilani.z.smith@hotmail.com with your top 10 guesses of stamp sets from the current Spring/Summer 2009 catalogue that will retire (not including hostess sets) and receive the Darling Dots Level 1 hostess set plus free shipping with your next order with me.



The entrant with the highest number of correct guesses is the winner -- if there is a tie, then I will draw a name from those participants who have guessed the most.


Be sure to check back on Monday, June 1st to see the Last Chance List and the winner of the contest.

On a side note, if you have a favourite "In Colour" make sure to order your items now before they run out. Contact me for ordering details.

No comments:

Post a Comment