Saturday, June 6, 2009

Scrap and Gab


Check off any of the items if it pertains to you...

1. I started a scrapbook album but I haven't finished it.
2. I just don't have the time to do it...family life gets in the way.
3. I don't have enough tools to create original pages.
4. I need to ask someone if this page looks good.
5. I need time away from home to get my creative juices going.

If you have checked off at least 2 out of 5 of these items then I have the perfect solution for you.

SCRAP 'N GAB nights!!!!!!!

Once a month, I'm offering a night of Scrappin' and Gabbin' to your hearts content all for a measly $5. You get some time away from your family to do your pages and you get to gab with like minded scrappers. Best of all, you can get ideas from each other.

So....for $5 you get to Scrap with us, Gab with us and best of all you get to use all of my tools.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment