Thursday, June 18, 2009

3rd and Final Card

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finally done with the Thank You cards for my friend. This past week has been crazy with trying to organize all of the products from the new Catalogue and my "real" job...but I conquered!!!

I cased this card from my upline Ange. I just love this stamp set, I had to get it for myself.

Next project...playing with my new toys to make a card for the Make 'N Take during my Open House. Yup, you heard it. I will be having an Open House next month to show off the new catty and some of the products. Stay tuned.

Key Ingredients:
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral, Short and Sweet
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue (textured), Whisper White
Ink Pad: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss
Other: Taffeta Mellow Moss ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment