Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #17

The Stampin' Royalty challenge for this week is using "Using Your Punches" for any project either it be a card, scrapbooking page or anything else your heart desires.

Once I saw this punch art of a monkey I knew I had to recreate it. I'm not sure who is the originator of this monkey and when I took a picture of this monkey, I didn't get to read the back of the card to jot down the creator. If you happen to know who the originator is, please contact me so I can credit them.

I also had to try this "Side Stair Step" card that everyone seems to be creating. It was a lot of fun to make.



The Key Ingredients:
Stamp Sets: Look Who's Turning
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
DSP: DSP Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Markers: Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Real Red, Only Orange
Punches: Horizontal Slot, Large Oval, Wide Oval, 1/2" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle,
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
Accessories: Sponge Dauber

4 comments:

  1. What a great card Meilani! Your monkey is fabulous! The butterfly you commented about on my blog is actually just cut out after I stamped it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little monkey! Is Connor two already? Wow time flies! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love this - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete