Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #7

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is Masculine Cards. I don't know about you but I find making masculine cards the hardest thing to do. How do I make cards without any flowers in it? I really wish I had my gals with me this past Friday. I was supposed to have the last, last Scrappin' and Gabbin' night but I fell sick that night and had to cancel it. This is what I came up with without my inspirations.


The Key Ingredients:
Stamp Sets: Whimsical Words
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
DSP: Designer Series Paper - Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Punches: Wide Oval
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
Accessories: Silver Brads

1 comment:

  1. What are you saying .....you were our inspiration last week - we were casing you! I think this card is great - what nice papers. I never would have thought of putting them together like that.

    ReplyDelete