Thursday, December 3, 2009

Calendar Class - outcome

I had my Calendar class on Monday with Jessica and I'm just amazed at how different the calendars look when someone else makes them. It's great because I can then get some ideas from someone else.

This is Jessica's final product.


I made another calendar for a friend back home in Toronto. Hopefully, she's not reading this so she will be surprised.

I never thought of putting these colours together and I have to thank the Colour Coach for that. I absolutely love how all of the colour combinations are already done for me. I tweaked it a bit but at least it gives me a start.

It's not too late to make one of these calendars. If you're interested in making one just e-mail me and we can set up an evening to get it done at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment