Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Scrappin' and Gabbin' Night - Friday, October 2, 2009

Ahhhh....it's been a long time since I've seen my friend Jessica and it was so good to see her that night.

I was so proud of myself, I actually got 2 pages done and this is the result. When I took the picture I just realized that I put '09 instead of '08. I'll have to change that tonight.

Jessica completed 2 cards and 2 pages as well. We're more productive when we're together because we bounce ideas off of each other.

This is what you can get done when you join us for Scrappin' and Gabbin'. In addition, you have full use of all of my Stampin' Up! products.

Next Scrappin' and Gabbin' night is Friday, October 30th starting at 7:30.

Feel free to contact me if you want to join in on the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment